Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Verse for the day Psalm 63:4

"Oh God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you, my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry & weary land where there is no water.  Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you."
Psalm 63:4
  This verse brings to mind the people of Haiti, who are thirsty and hungry yet they still seek earnestly the Lord. I am reminded today that of out of the hundreds of people who waited in our clinic, no one had water to drink, except a small toddler girl who was sucking relief water from a pouch she had been given.  As I was blessed to have plenty of water today to drink, that could have been me going without water.  Oh how I pray to that I would thirst for the Lord more, and crave Him more and more each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment