Friday, December 23, 2011

Clinic Day 2: We had clinic in Titanyen Baptist Church (other team in Cabaret)= 400 patients total

I was so excited to return to this special church, for this is where last time we delivered baby Rachel. It was great to see two boys whom makes bracelets for us, when they entered the church their eyes widened when they saw I had returned, they were excited to see me J 
 It was great to share with the patients that morning scripture from Colossians 9:1-12 “For this reason, since the day I heard about you, I have not stopped praying for you, and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of His will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding….so that you may be strengthened.”  I shared with them that they are so special to me that I pray for them and have not forgotten about them. I am was so happy to serve them that day in the name of Jesus I told them.  Today we had many babies (well actually at all the clinics we had many babies).
  But today I met a grandmother and women who had brought two twin infants to clinic. They shared with me that their mother had died giving birth to them. It was so sad to see they beautiful babies with no mother, what a sacrifice the mother made, her own life for her babies.  Now the grandmother is left to care for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment