Friday, December 23, 2011

Totals for team 102: Total patients seen that week= 1704, and 4 people accepted Christ!!


That week the patients were educated about HIV/AIDS, dental hygiene, cholera, and told about Christmas J.  This week we saw many patients following up for high blood pressure (many BP’s I took in the 200’s/100’s), as well as many Diabetics for blood sugar checks.  We saw many sick younger children with colds & viruses (bronchitis, cough, rhinorrhea, fevers, and diarrhea). Many with skin infections (Tinea capitis, Tinea dermitis, Impetigo, scabies, other fungal infections, and I even saw one lady with shingles).   Several children and a few young adolescents had fevers (from upper respiratory infections, possible malaria, or typhoid).  Others with UTI’s, pains and aches, acid reflux/gastric ulcers, malnutrition, almost all with anemia, and some with worms.
                Since NCBM responded to help the people of Haiti after the earthquake, we have seen 124,847 patients, and had 1519 salvations!! Wow praise God, and I pray for this upcoming year 2012 that God may do even more amazing works through the NCBM teams and Haitian medical teams serving at the mobile medical clinics!!
Market Day
o          NCBM, have some of the most amazing Haitian employees, Christian men and women serving their Lord and their people with such humble hearts.  They are dear friends and I am so thankful to serve with them through NCBM.  One worker writes: "I live in Port-au-prince I work and NCBM in pharmacy and as a translator (I learned english at school). I appreciate the things NCBM is doing in Haiti for about two years, helping the homeless and the sick people after the earthquake.  It's the first time in my life I have been employed, I pray God to bless all of you, thank you for coming to help my people and me. I have a reason to pray for all of you, I’m so glad to work with NCBM, and for my first time it's a good experience in my life ,God bless you."- Michel

No comments:

Post a Comment